Hello and welcome to my little blog. My name is Oliver and I am a Swiss travel writer and blogger from Basel. On my travels I try to find hidden gems and focus on lesser known places. Follow me if you are looking for inspiration for your next trip.
If you want to know more about me, follow me on the following channels:
- MY BLOG. Here you will find detailed travelogues and helpful travel background. Currently only available in German.
- MY BOOKS So far I have written three travel books. One about China, one about Zurich and one about lost places in Switzerland. Currently only available in German.
- MY INSTAGRAM Here I show you the most beautiful and interesting photos of my travels. In English.
- MY YOUTUBE Relatively new is my YouTube channel, where I tell stories about my travels. In English
- MY TIKTOK For quick inspiration with videos of less than 1 minute. In English.
When I travel I often use the services of the following companies, which I can highly recommend. (If you book through the link, I get a commission, but the price for you remains the same):
BOOKING.COM Great place to book hotels.
SKYSCANNER.COM Compare flights and find the best deal.
OMIO.COM Book train tickets and more around the world.
EVANEOS.COM The „Airbnb of tour groups“ connects you directly with local travel agencies around the world.
GETYOURGUIDE.COM Connects you with guides and allows you to book day trips and more all over the world.
NORDVPN.COM Surf safely and don’t let anyone censor your internet with this VPN solution.
AMAZON.DE Guide books and almost everything else is available at the world’s largest online store.